This is a major release with a whole new administration screen and lots of new features, improvements and fixes.
Check out the help for settings information.
- Major release with a change of admin interface
- New – WordPress 3.5 compatible
- New – Multisite compatible
- New – Location image posting
- New – Post another users photos
- Improvement – Post all photos, no limit. Ability to get all older images
- Improvement – When a new batch of images are posted, all images between the last one posted and the newest images are posted
- New – Performance issues fixed when using a large number of accounts
- New – View images for account in tne settings. Bulk and single control those to be posted or ignored. Easy to repost
- New – Custom featured image posts to use a selected image instead of one from Instagram.
- New – Full control of posting to taxonomies and setting image hashtags to a taxonomy not just tags. Support for custom post type taxonomies
- New – Google map setting for map style
- Improvement – Better scheduling. Set time and day of the schedule start
- Improvement – Images saved to media library now with image name as file name
- New – Multiple hashtag filtering on all types of images
- New – New post content system with lots of template tags. Full control of the post content created
- New – Add custom post meta with template tags
- New – Can choose the order of images posted to grouped post or same post
- New – Can choose the placement of new images when posting to same post