Instagrate Pro is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to integrate Instagram images into your WordPress site.
You can connect multiple Instagram accounts and automatically post your images, feed images, hashtagged images or location images every time someone visits your site or on a schedule.
See it in action
- WordPress 3.0 or greater
You can setup multiple accounts by logging securely into Instagram to authorise the plugin to access your image data. This plugin does not ask or store your Instagram username and password. Once you have set up an account you can set up all the settings for posting from it. You can have the same account configured more than once. For example one account can post your images, the other can post all images with a certain hashtag. See the help section for a full breakdown of settings.
If you have issues with the plugin please visit the support forum and use the debug mode that can be switched on for troubleshooting in the plugin settings ‘Plugin Support’ section. Please make sure if you have an issue you send us your install data on that page also.
- Buy the plugin here.
- Download the plugin zip file from the purchase email.
- Log into your WordPress administration panel.
- Go to Plugins->Add New.
- Click Upload.
- Browse to the downloaded zip file and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to Instagrate Pro -> Add Account to create a new account.
- Save the account as a draft then login to Instagram to configure.
- Publish your account before the plugin will post the images.